Scope of Work
The repair and refurbishment of the roof, external facade and internal fabric of a listed building. The building is of historical importance to the community of Newport.
A challenge of the project was that as the building is listed, it was not possible to install mechanical ties to the external facade.
Scaffolding work supplied included: –
- The provision of a Haki 750 Temporary Roof, built to a span of 35m and partly off a 25m spine beam
- An External Perimeter Access Scaffolding, fully boarded at 2m lifts
- Free standing scaffolding, supporting the temporary roof, restrained by a 40 Ton weight Kentledge, designed Buttress.
- Stair Tower
- Ladder Towers
- Access scaffolding cantilevered from windows to eaves of main roof
- Internal Birdcages
- Crash Decks
- Designed bridge access structures
- Design structure to a hoist supporting an imposed load of 1.5 Tons.
Get in touch with Magnum Scaffolding today to see how we can help with your scaffolding projects in Newport.