Kier, Western and Wales.
Scope of Work
The external and internal Refurbishment of a Grade 2 listed library in the centre of the town.
The access scaffolding was constructed to be fully independent from the building, loads transferred from the external scaffolding into the internal birdcage.
Scaffolding work supplied included: –
- Access scaffolding to the perimeter of the building, fully boarded in 2m lifts
- Stair Towers
- Internal Birdcages to the floors and the roof.
- Support to the roof structure.
- Provision of a Haki 750 roof system
- Sheeted and netted with fire retardant materials.
- Fully designed structure.