Holburne Museum, Bath
Sir Robert McAlpine
Scope of Work
The external and internal Refurbishment of a listed Museum building, and the provision of a new build extension attached to the existing building.
Scaffolding work supplied included: –
- Full access scaffolding to the perimeter of the building fully boarded in 2m lifts.
- Rolling 750 Haki temporary roof
- Stair towers
- Scaffolding wrap to external elevations
- Internal design demolition structures
- Edge protection
- Provision of a goods hoist.