70 Redcliffe Street, Bristol.
P J E Business
Scope of Work.
Scaffolding for the refurbishment of a building in a busy area of Central Bristol. The purpose of the scaffolding, external decorations and replacement windows.
Scaffolding work supplied included: –
- The customers safety administration and conformance responsibilities have been simplified by utilising Magnums digital, cloud based handover, inspection and tie testing processes.
- Structural Transoms were used in the build of the scaffolding, this allows the omission of Ledger Bracing, enabling users unobstructed access to the working lifts.
- Built off of the pavement with a public walkway gantry with full public protection, double boarded lift with impermeable infill. Magnum installed the Tube Protection Foam, Lights and built the standards off Treada Plates.
- A 450 bridge, has been built to support the scaffolding over a vehicle access route.
- Full design compliance certification, produced from TG20:21 were provided to the customer with the Rams, before work commenced on site.
If Magnum can help with any project at live or tender stage, we would be pleased to hear from you, so please get in touch.